Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CCIE Written Exam

Sorry for not been able to update my blog for some time. Had been busy studying for my Written Exam. Passed the CCIE written exam today. Got 87 and i think it is a good result. I sucked big time on QOS getting only 33 % only. QOS always has been my weak point and it has been proved as well. Now i know where to put some more efforts on. Planning to schedule my lab around MAY. I know i still need to put a lot of hardwork. Will talk to Narbik about renting one of his racks and take it for one month or preferabbly two months if he gives me a better deal on rack rental. Otherwise will rent Narbik's rack rental for one month and rent some rack time from IPEXPERT as i had bought BLS from them. So i can do some of their labs as well. Will try to update the blog with my daily study schedule. Thanks again to Dave and Rick who kept me motivated during my CCIE written learning process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That is great news. Keep up the studies you will be CCIE in no time :)

-Rick