Monday, January 5, 2009

CCIE Written Exam scheduled.

Last few days had been really busy. Dint study at all last few days as the family as the family is back from the UK after celebrating Christmas and New Years. I dint get time to blog at all. After i finished switching i managed to finish OSPF and a little bit of BGP before New Years. I have booked my CCIE written exam on 28th January 2009. So its time to get serious again and knock the Written exam and start preparing for the Big one. Thanks to RICK TYRELL, DAVE AROUNSACK , OMKAR (all buddies from CCIE BOOTCAMP in PASADENA, US) for following my blog and keeping in touch with me. Congrats to DAVE for Passing his CCIE Written exam.

4 comments:

Yoyo said...

Good Luck!!! I will be in your spot in a couple months :S!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the written! You can do it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Dave passed his Written? Dave you gotta email that stuff out buddy!

Good luck on the Written Vivek, you can do it and keep us updated!

T - Minus about 30 days until my 2nd Lab attempt :)

-Rick

CCIE Apprentice said...

Rick good luck with your lab attempt. I am quite sure that you will be able to pass it this time. Just be calm and relaxed and i am sure you will crack it.just email us soon about what number you got.