Thursday, April 22, 2010

Big Move to UK

Its been a long time since my last post. I always promise that i will be posting my updates regularly but sorry guys, i wasnt able to post anything for some time and the reason for that is that i have made a big move from New Zealand to UK. At the moment i am looking for a new role and hopefully will find an opening soon. Havent been able to study much for last few months as winding up everything in NZ took a long time and i never got time to study along with finishing my pending projects at work. I think now i should really start studying as my CCIE Written is going to expire soon in 4 months. I will aim to book my lab before that. Will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

David Latham said...

Awsome! Good luck. Are you moving the family to the UK too? where in the UK are you moving to?

CCIE Apprentice said...

Yeah family will move to UK as well but a bit later on. I want to finish my exam first and then i will call them. Need few months just for myself so that i can clear the exam. I am in Middlesex at the moment but will move once i have given the exam.